School started and I am psyched.
Excited for them all. Especially Mila in Kindergarten.
BUT the best part this very moment??
Quiet mornings. Coffee runs with Troy. Crossing things off the list for the day without kids in tow.
Then having just ONE kid with me until the rest get home?
Pure bliss.
Don't get me wrong I love my time with the kids.
But I'm beat after 19 years of it.
This is MY break too and I'm takin it!!
Apparently the courts want my free time.

NOPE. Not happenin'.

They can kiss my be-hind.

The first day of school was so exciting. These kids are ready a half an hour earlier than they are supposed to be. I on the other hand am sweating getting lunches together and trying to get dressed.
That's with Troy home. Imagine Monday!





A little dazed from getting up so early

And just because I love him <3
Excited for them all. Especially Mila in Kindergarten.
BUT the best part this very moment??
Quiet mornings. Coffee runs with Troy. Crossing things off the list for the day without kids in tow.
Then having just ONE kid with me until the rest get home?
Pure bliss.
Don't get me wrong I love my time with the kids.
But I'm beat after 19 years of it.
This is MY break too and I'm takin it!!
Apparently the courts want my free time.
NOPE. Not happenin'.
They can kiss my be-hind.
The first day of school was so exciting. These kids are ready a half an hour earlier than they are supposed to be. I on the other hand am sweating getting lunches together and trying to get dressed.
That's with Troy home. Imagine Monday!
A little dazed from getting up so early
And just because I love him <3
.......
xo
xo





2 comments:
Ahh, everyone in school now! Love the 1st day of school pics! Good luck Monday~
Yay!!! So glad you can have some alone mama time with all the kiddos in school! You so deserve it <3
Post a Comment