Feb 12, 2013

our cheap entertainment



I swear my iPhone is much more fun when it's not being called or texted on.

I'm not an app junkie.

I do have alot of apps but they are useful apps and not just junk or dumb games my kids won't ever use.

Nope.

We like to use the phone for hours of endless laughing so hard you almost pee your pants.







I can't tell you how many times I have whipped this out in doc offices, laying in bed, waiting in the car..

It's right up there with MixBooth.

....................

That's not all we have been up to :)

One of my Youtuber's asked how my planner was going. I shared it on my channel and haven't done an update on it yet.


It's my sidekick. It keeps me on schedule and I'm still working on a few sections. I love seeing all my to-do flags and every day filled in. I usually have it opened on my island all day but bring it with me when I remember. That part I'm working on. In the market looking for a nice big cute purse!
 

Mila has been perfecting her bar flips
 

eating lunch on the counter blasting and rocking out to Kanye's Mercy and The Lumineers. They are obsessed
 

Grammy watchin' on Daddy
 

Eric's been teaching Brandon and Damian how to play Magic
 



lovin' Unc Sam these days! Disneyland here we come!!!
 

late night Urgent Care visit but Sissy was fine. Troy and I were both falling asleep in the waiting room lol
 

exposed Mila to the corner Daiso in town. She was in awe picking out new bento boxes



Life lately was getting a little stressful with Max being seen in SF, getting school routines in place, battling illnesses and just LIFE.

Again I knew it would all fall into place and it has. Things are falling into place for Max with my determination and dedication and knowing he will get the services he needs puts me over the moon.

People are brought into our lives for a reason and this journey has proven that. Without alot of them none of this for Damian or Max would be possible.

.....
xo


1 comment:

Nana***** said...

So glad to hear everything is picking up. Another great blog. Hang in there, you have many blessings in your life, it is rich with much love and happiness. Keep up the great work! Very proud of you~