I really really wanna make it a habit of updating my blog more often..both blogs. I get emails or texts weekly from followers and family and friends that I'm slacking on updating them with my crazy awesome family lol!
I'll get on that I swear.
I say it all the time and I will say it again. We are not a sedentary lifestyle family. Well sometimes when we really need it. We are always on the go or busy at home.
That's the way I like it. Our family is so involved with each other and I'm grateful for that :)
We are back in school so back to our routine and schedule and it makes everything much smoother.
Alot of exciting things coming up for us and I'm trying to prepare for it mentally, financially and physically!
From a AWESOME vacay with our family and the bestest couple in the world to lots of sports and after school fun and a few projects around here I have had on my bucket list.
............................
So here's a sneak peek for you guys!
It's been all about Miss Mila and Mama lately. Which is a good thing as some of you know ;) I'm her new bestie lol
her obsession with bringing her lunch to school in bento boxes! Eric got me these ones but Mila stole them
working diligently on her 100 project for school. It pays to have such a crafty Mama with a room full of goodies to share..sometimes
she's been into tea parties after school. This day Troy was our server and Mila and I had our best dresses on :) It also is a good use for all my fabric!
still loving gymnastics..I'm loving the hanging with the Moms time lol
still just being cute
I love Damian.
excited about going to crops again and hanging out with my scrappy buds!
the AFTER..looks older!
Damian wasn't too happy about the hair trimming but as long as it's poofy he says...it still is ;) He has the nicest thickest hair with curl. Love it.
I was sick for a few days and Damian wanted to do homework next to me while I chilled in bed.
and if someone can possibly be obsessed with laundry detergent..that would be me. These little balls of happiness make my day!
always love family time. Celebrating birthdays together.
Doesn't get much better than this.
Doesn't get much better than this.
..............
xo





No comments:
Post a Comment