Kids are off track. My allergies are in full force. My stomach is on fire. We have a huge trip I am not prepared for. The list is long...
We have 2 birthdays this month and one kid who wants a party now even though I said NO you are going to Disneyland.
He always wins.
Low key birthday sleepover with lots of boys. And food. And movies. And sweets. Yeah paying someone else to throw the party is starting to sound good. So trying to squeeze that in before Mothers Day.
Then I will have a TWENTY YEAR OLD!!! Sheeesh. He agreed no party thank goodness.
Our break has been nice and busy so far so I am enjoying this peaceful Sunday. We have some plans in the afternoon but right now I am enjoying a cup of coffee under the cool fan, Mila is painting her 3rd picture, Max is working on his chore chart under a tent, Damian is recalling his awesome moves from his game yesterday and Brandon is listening while slurping a smoothie.
This is the life :)
Here's what we were up to lately!
I found Max making stick pins in my bed :)
yesterday's game was like watching the NBA I swear. We have never seen Damian so aggressive, so into teamwork, defending and just knowing the game. His teammates really depend on him to be in the right spot at the right time and to see them pass to him all the time, set up strategies with him and high five him is AWESOME.
He takes this game seriously.
yesterday was National Scrapbook day and I am usually at a day long crop but we had so much going on that I had to scrap at home for a little while.
Max loves playing Troy's childhood game
BBQing every weekend :)
We tried S'mores when Troy's Dad was down and it was yummy!!
found my FILOFAX!!! Early gift to me :) One of my YT/IG/FB buds took the plunge and we decided to do it together! She doesn't live too far from me and we decided to meet up for a day long crop in Vacaville. We enable each other way too much so we know what we are getting ourselves into.
Filofax madness!
nightly routines..except Daddy gets tired a little too early
joined this photo challenge on IG and it's alot of fun
Today was paper.
I took a picture of the Harley magazine Troy's Dad left behind. He also told Troy when he says the magic words his Harley is his. Wha?! Yes I want Troy to have a Harley BUT I told him right now he can pick patrol OR the Harley. Don't gimmee 2 dangerous things at once!!
Mila and Penelope had a playdate and I made P her own frame
lots of these in the future. They were the cutest together.
Mila made it into the monkey bar club! All the way across..no help. She rocks!
makin' musubi again for Eric because I am a cool Mom like that
got another Just Dance game for the Kinect. My kids take this very seriously. Max is thee number one hip hop dancer in this family.
lots of good movies with lot of good drugs. After a day of sneezing I cannot walk. Troy gets me comfy, throws my movie in, brings up my food and drinks and then sneaks downstairs to do whatever he wants without me harping at him.
It's a win/win :)
................
xo






1 comment:
Another fun blog, thanks! Love to keep up with the family!!
Post a Comment