Someone pointed out that I needed to update my blog. They were right.
I'm super busy and super excited and super behind on my blog huh?
Well if you gots Instagram you would be up to date on my crazy life BUT since I have some peeps who read this who don't have IG I shall update for ya!
there's a new face around here lately. I'm still getting used to it :)
just watched this and it was AWESOME
took this young man to get a haircut before Disneyland and he looks 3 yrs older!!
Damian's last basketball game was this weekend. He'll start up again in November. Thought we should take a break during soccer season since 3 of them are playing.
The coach had wonderful things to say about Damian once again and he is great for him.
shopping for Max's glasses. Out of all of my kids to get glasses this was not the ideal one :) He is near sighted but could probably get away without wearing glasses for now but I keep seeing him squint. Doc said to not wear then during reading and HW.
my Filofax came!! All the way from the UK! Dummy me didn't convert the money to US dollars and paid a tad more than I planned :)
my week all decorated and ready for Disney!
celebrated Eric's 20th bday. Twenty!! I can't believe I was 17 in those pictures!
Brandon turned 9. NINE!
B had a small sleepover with his friends and cousin. They had so much fun and this house was LOUD.
perfecting her handstand. The teacher today told me she needs to move up a class because she is too advanced so that was exciting :)
Max with his splint that he loved lol. Hurt it during basketball
a little PL :)
woke up to this from Eric for Mother's Day. Gosh I love that kid.
went to my grandparents for Mother's Day and it was nice for the kids to hang out with cousins
Troy took me to the outlets for our early Mama's Day date
felt blessed that day to have such a wonderful hubby and to be the Mama to 5 awesome kids
pretty soon bud!!
Probably won't update til after our Disney trip in 2 days!!!!
See ya then!!
............
xo





1 comment:
Have a fabulous time in Disneyland! So happy for the kids, they will love it so much! God bless and safe travels!
Post a Comment