What a nice 4 days off with Troy. We got stuff done sort of around the house. He gave me lots of time by myself to scrap a few layouts. I wasn't able to go to the crop on Saturday so I locked myself in our room. I used the elliptical for 1o minutes and 23 seconds before I nearly fell off. I was rockin' too hard to my music! Then I sat down and cooled off and did some fun stuff!
I'm not used to doing pink girly pages and I admit I like doing the boy's pages better. I like bright fun colors and she's always in pink so I use pink! But I like this one of her.
Well Max is going to finish up his testing this week hopefully and we'll see if he qualifies for anything in the Elk Grove school district. Damian was diagnosed with autism as some of you know and the board was more interested in testing him further for services, which I disagree with, and concentrate on 3rd grade next year. I didn't feel like fighting because he won't even be at that district next year but they don't know that!
Troy and I had our Saturday date again and we love the library down the street as our new hangout! We'll go there and check out loads of movies and books and grab lunch. Depending on the amount of "fun" money we have for that week, we may sneak in something else in for fun!
I look forward to these dates and it's something we need. Thanks Mom!!






No comments:
Post a Comment