They have found the big box of chips I buy for lunches and snacks. Max also has learned to open them for anyone that requests it.
Aah...doll time. Rare sight around here. Yes that's the playpen. Don't ask what posessed me to put this in the house.
I guess the doll didn't want the binky.
Yep..Max had to get in the action too.
Ok..that is asparagus! Our neighbor made tempura ( which was so good I almost hid the rest for me!) and she assures me I will master this soon. The first time I did it I swear the fire dept. down the street could smell the smoke.
Anyways..Max and Mila were grubbin'!!
So I guess they are loving brother and sister most of the time. Today is a different story however.
I'm currently trying to find Max's diaper he threw off, yes we're still potty training, and scrape the rest of Max's oatmeal from
Mila's hair.
Mila's hair.
sigh....





1 comment:
you made me laugh with that one. So cute pics.
Post a Comment