Jan 12, 2010

okay a few weeks late...

Not in I'm pregnant late ( wouldn't that be a hoot..NOT.)

But in I'm late in posting photos of New Year's past...again. Plus random pish-posh.

Some of my familia requested these....here ya go!







signature Matt pose



More of the fattening spread..mmmm....you know I feasted before my MARISA year!



My Pops grubbin'



My Eric grubbin'





more food? sheesh! Yeah..the Diet Coke in the background made it okay for me to pig out. I can't wait to gut those countertops this year. Ugh. Jeri.



Brandon's signature pose lately



caught her last night on the counter smellin' the Crockpot!





the plant is thriving! This was a few nights ago. This morning it has flowers.



ok why does my poor girl have to inherit her Daddy's hairline???



remember the dollhouse? The boys love it. It houses the farm animals.



it's MY blog, I can post whoever I want. My beautiful lovely Mama!!
..............

On another note. Some of you know I had Mila checked out by my old friend Alta-we-are-employed-by-the-government-so-we-have-to-save-money-so-your-kid-can't-get-no-help Regional Center. WELL...

They were very amused by our daughter. She was labeled as a very bright, animated ,strong-willed and independent child. So no Mrs. Montreuil, no services for your little one.

Damn. I mean YES!!!! Thank you Lord..you came through again. She is functioning on a 30 month old level and is a little delayed in her speech only because she didn't utter a real word until she was 2.

I honestly didn't know if I had enough in me to tackle another delayed child but I would've if I had to because that's what mothers do. The reason I was put here. The reason why I have a bottle of alcohol in my fridge. I didn't say that.

...............

This week my neighbor and I are having our craft night. I'm supposed to be working on something for little Olivia for this Sunday BUT I secretly want to start this skirt.



I was in love the day I saw it and when she posted the tute I knew I it was on my list. I can't wait to see Mila in her twirly skirt!
..................
xo

3 comments:

Emily said...

cute pics of everyone, what?? you want to make that dress??? oh my..oh my...

Angie - treasuresfortots@gmail.com said...

Your GWMG plant is looking GREAT! Isn't it neat how much kids get into taking care of it?!

Thank you so much for stopping by and commenting on my blog!!

AND for grabbing my button too!!

Stop by anytime - I'm having a Giveaway right now! Enter to win a ZozoBugBaby outfit!
http://treasuresfortots.blogspot.com/2010/01/zozobugbaby-giveaway.html

Nana***** said...

Always love to see all the family pics!! Great job keeping us informed and very entertained!