
sigh..my dream has come true. I have wanted one of these even before I had a sewing machine. I knew more about this machine than I did a regular sewing machine!
Now I have it. Well Amazon does. But I'll have it in a few.
I can now finish off dresses with a serged seam all professional looking and durable. I can make Mila's shirt dresses the original way I wanted to in half the time.
I was blessed with the chance to purchase this by Troy's grandmother. She is always thinking of us and sends us little surprises all the time. I feel so blessed by her generosity..she knows how it is to love sewing!
My friend Emily has the same one and I've already lined her up for a demo! Get ready Emily!
Or get ready Troy because I have a whole new addiction :)
......................
xo





2 comments:
I"m so glad that you have wonderful family members that can relate and be so generous.
You will love it, I know :)
What a wonderful Grandmother she is!You are very blessed to have her in your lives! Happy sewing!
Post a Comment