I wasn't even bouncing and I was pooped.
Our neighbors had a bounce house and cotton candy and ice cream sundaes and the cutest decorations that their Mom worked extra hard on :)
The birthday girls!
..............
Then after that sugar rush it was off to Stella's party! It was at Bouncetown in West Sac and it was really fun for the kids, not to mention great therapy for Damian and Max! A lot of physical activity for them! I'm trying to talk Brandon into it for his party but he's stuck on bowling.
birthday girl Stella!
Mila was too slow to get a stool. Gotta run for it girl!
Max playing the toilet game
The "kid" that the hostess thought was way over 16. Ha!
..................
So fun! Thanks for inviting us!
On another note, our IEP went fairly well for Damian. I'll post later on what came out of it and of Warrior Mama over here is satisfied! Am I ever??
...............
xo





1 comment:
Thanks so much for coming, it was so much fun. I was tired too, didn't need to bounce at all. I was sorry that I didn't get some good cotton candy,lol. But the kids all had a blast. I could see why you would talk Brandon into doing his party there. Potty game, hilarious, Joce laughed. Great pics by the way. You camera rocks! Looking forward to seeing more and video too. Thanks again!
Post a Comment