Nov 7, 2010

Where in the world is Eddie??



I remember writing fan letters to my favorite bands when I was younger.

Never got anything back.

I have been on the search for Eddie Van Halen's fanmail address. I believe the man has fallen off the face of the Earth. I cross my fingers that they will go on tour again.

All of this for Damian.

The kid is engrossed, obsessed, lives and breathes all things Van Halen..especially Valerie Bertinelli's ex.

He dresses up as him for Halloween, he watches videos daily of them. He plays every song perfectly on Guitar Hero. He KNOWS every song and album. Matt found an album and bought it for him. Heaven.

He strums his fingers at home and at school to Panama. All time fave.

He does projects at school around Van Halen. His sentences and paragraphs for school are Van Halen.




He brings photos of Eddie's guitars to school for oral presentations. I make Van Halen shirts for him.

I could go on and on. We think he likes music alot because it drowns out the "busyness" if that's a word, in his brain. He gives 300% at school and is exhausted mentally when he comes home. I think this is a way for him to calm himself.

So if anyone has a Eddie sighting or finds his old agent...could you hook me up? The kid would love it.

And yes Damian, Brandon and I will be in the front row at the next concert. I don't care what I have to do. Ok I do. I don't care what I have to pay. Troy does.
.............
xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have you tried EVH at facebook?

I also found Fan Mail Address:

Van Halen
5150 Studios
3361 Coldwater Canyon Avenue
Studio City, CA 91604-4039
USA

Ricardo (husband of Jamie)

marisa said...

Awww..you are the best! And you read my blog! Even better!