Today my wonderful nurse who I will miss so much, came and pulled my line out today. Didn't feel a thing thank goodness. I was very anxious and she calmed me down and then tricked me and pulled it. Damn.
I was flooded with emotion after she left. It's finally over. This hump I thought I could never get around is done. I made it. I thought I wouldn't see this day. At least not until February!
I thought back to all the times I was so scared and thought I may not see my children and my husband again. That's how bad it got for me. I was that close.
But now, today, I start. My new life. The new beginning. I'm on my own and I have no line to fall back on to save me. I know I can do this. I have faith for once in myself. This journey taught me alot about who I am and what I am capable of.
So...without further ado...
before
the line that saved my life. It ran from the inside of arm, up through my chest and straight into my heart.
..........
So afterwards I came downstairs, made cookies with Max and Mila, set up there puzzles and sat down to enjoy a small cup of decaf coffee and smell the yummy scents in my house thanks to Jamie. She got me hooked on the huge Bath and Body candles. Yes I went back and got more.
Then I realized I had teacher and therapist gifts to wrap. I almost slipped on a pair of those socks and cuddled with the kids. :)
.............
xo





1 comment:
I'm so proud of how courageous you were through the difficult times. It was very hard for me to see you suffer like that. Thank God, it's behind you and thank God for helping you and Troy through it all. He really stepped up, thanks again Troy, forever grateful. And then Troy gets his emergency! When it rains it pours is true! Continued blessings and loving thoughts to you all.
Post a Comment