A busy week, mainly MY busy week and kids glued to the computer and TV. I have been cooking all week stocking up my freezer. No I'm not preparing for a blizzard...just easy meals on busy nights.
We're leaving for a little vacation this week too so I'll be busy once again packing all 7 of us. Definitely needed a breather.
Damian nervous about the squirrels that run under the steps.
my little prince
attempting the Indian Jones as they call it
almost there!
He was trying so hard!
Then of course this little munchkin came and did it like it was nothin'.
Mila yelling for Daddy because she was stuck. Not me though. Nope. Could not go near her. She is a Daddy's girl big time.
My Egyptian boy
Dad hitchin' a ride with Mila.
After seeing all 4 red noses I knew it was time to hit the road. They got their energy out though and gave me some Mommy time when I got home.
Won't last long though.
............
xo





1 comment:
They looked like they love the "castle boat park" as my kids call it. I took my 3 to the new one over there by the library and they had fun but I was a little nervous with Tristan being in the big play area. We should attempt to take all the kids there sometime. When we have TONS of energy of course.
Post a Comment