Aug 28, 2011

some backyard fun



Haven't been posting much have I? Same excuse as always..slammed.

We went to dinner with my parents and Matt and felt we should work off our dinner by playing a competitive friendly game of Frisbee. We had about 10 flying around the backyard with us jumping all over trying to catch them. Throw in Matt and it becomes a show!

I got tried of being pelted with them so I snapped photos as usual from the sidelines. Once in a while I would brave the battlefield but ended up getting hit again. Mila and I resorted to the swings.



Please try and look past the dead areas of grass. My poor husband is trying with all his might for the grass to grow again.



Always have to get a clown shot



Max and his teeth falling out weekly along with the much needed haircut. Their stylist, yes they have one, has been out all MONTH. I have been stalking her to see when she returns.





Should've known this one would pose like this



her graceful art of throwing a Frisbee





wanted a cute smiling picture but got a mean look



asked nicely for another and got this



had to make fart noises to get the one.

Hey. Do you what you gotta do with these kids and farts work everytime!

...............
xo

1 comment:

Nana***** said...

Thank you for my grandkids!!