Feb 26, 2012

jump on for the ride



We're winding down finally. Well until tomorrow that is.

We had a nice stay-cation with Troy. Got projects done, not as many as I would have liked as usual, visited fun places, shopped, ate out which is not our norm, went on a handful of dates and hung out in our room watching movies.




finished the kid's bathroom.

No more wallpaper border and green walls!

The blue makes it seem more open and bright.





we framed the mirror like we did in ours.

Next up is getting rid of all the gold.

..............

We went to the 'ol Train museum, a fave of my kids. We're on a museum kick thanks to Damian. Mila has a filed trip to the Crocker Art Museum soon and Troy, Max and I are gonna tag along this time.

I take over 100 pictures I kid you not, when I'm out with my kids. It's so hard to narrow down for a post let alone my "week in the life" I do for Project Life. So here ya go...








wanted to break into this kitchen



I have the same photo from last time we were there. Troy telling them how well behaved they were being and reminding them of their sweet treats after we leave.

Works everytime :) Thanks to Lillian.



wanting just one picture of everyone looking



or just one





the hall I swear I felt someone breathe on me.



my history buff



yes I will take a $.45 lamb chop and a pot of $.25 coffee



caught them on train TV













Ok these darn shadows caused a sit down and explain moment with Damian. When he saw them he excitedly yelled " Look at all the black people!!"

Thank you Damian.





the Thomas the train area that we used to not be able to break away from without cries. It's so nice to have older kids! Except you get little "tude" looks from your 4 year old.



flexing his muscles in the huge mirror wall





my sensory kiddo shuffling in the pebbles









my other sensory kid who does NOT like to shuffle let alone feel a grain of sand in his shoe
Can you tell?

...........

Some other things we were up to...




Max is VIP for the week..so is Brandon!
Max got to take Lilly the Ladybug home and document his adventures with her.



Damian finished his first report!! So proud of him. Lillian worked with him and we found good strategies to help him get his thoughts on paper and we'll be presenting it to the IEP team this week.

His report was on his family. He loved doing it and printing out all the photos he got to pick for it.



Max reading to Mila and Lily



Mila always kidnapping the VIP's pet for tea parties. When Brandon was in Kinder he had a bear who was probably traumatized by being dressed up by Mila.


We went to Funderland with my parents today but I'll save that for another post.

I'm off to enjoy my Starbucks and get some more scrapbooking done :)
............
xo


1 comment:

Nana***** said...

What a fun week that sure looked like! I love to see all the activities you all enjoy!!