Mar 8, 2012

my.kids.rock

I know everyone says that about their kids but mine truly rock.

They rock because they are good kids. They rock because they take care of each other and look out for each other. Because they listen. Behave. Tell us they love us all through out the day along with hugs and kisses.

Because they try their hardest at everything they do.

Especially Damian.

All of my sweet boys got awards at the latest assembly. My cheeks hurt I was smiling so much. Unfortunately Max was sick at home with Eric and couldn't go up with the other kids. But she still announced his name and mouthed "Where is Max?" She rocks too.

Brandon got the Character Award for being KIND. That is so Brandon. As soon as she said the award I KNEW it was going to be him. She is always telling me how helpful he is to his classmates. He was beaming when he walked up.

Dames got Outstanding Achievement and Bronze Honor Roll. Immensely proud of this kiddo. He works so hard and this year has been awesome for him.




They were excited Brandon was sitting in front of him











The scene around here has been pretty pitiful. This house is swimming with sickly germs. This was Max the past few days planted on the couch with my Fire. Now it's me, Troy and Mila. Oh and Max again.



Oh and because I'm random...two words.

Thanks Jamie.

Officially obsessed with these flippin' cups.


Damian has been using my cameras lately to snap who knows what around the house. I love it because it makes for good pics in my PL album and I like to see what silly shots he gets. It's a nice surprise when I go to download my pics.









Mila got a hold of it too









she gets a little personal and in your face



and just because I loved this night and the way I felt.
Plus I got some new photos from it.









Plus they asked me to be in the 10th Annual Fashion Show in 2013!
Ready Jamie??


..............
xo

1 comment:

Nana***** said...

Congrats to the boys on their awards!! Wish I could have been there! Very very proud, as usual! They indeed rock~