On the road to recovery..I think.
My chest is on fire and my head is pounding. I'm not sure if being out all day with my BFFF helped but it was well worth it. For her at least. I hope you LOVE your signs by the way..on your small wall. Lol!
Driving with a clammy body and a fever sucked but her bionic Tylenol helped and I got to buy some scrapbooking shtuff and my blue Dawn. Yay! And Chipoltle always tastes better with her..except when we leave the place with bags of chips. Plus she schooled me on how to cook a steak and use my broiler. Life saver she is...
This house just smells like sickness I swear. Or it's my sick nose. Every one here was sick except Eric because he lives in his cave.
Damian strolled in yesterday after school with a fever. I hated I wasn't there to take care of him but Troy always comes to the rescue. It was nice to be out of the germ filled house.
Now this morning Troy and I get to bring our sickness to our class :) Aren't we thoughtful?
Sooo....
Mila had another field trip. To the Crocker Art museum.
Meh.
Wasn't anything too special. The Tot room at the end was probably the best part. This room was so cool and I grabbed alot of good ideas for our playroom. Poor Troy.
It was a quick trip too. Not too much time spent in the museum but I guess it's really not too exciting for a preschooler, especially when everything is hands off. I liked that our docent engaged the kids and asked questions and they got to make an art piece together.
Mila was all for it. Raising that hand, answering questions. The docent asked what colors they saw and we heard "balancing". Ok wrong answer for the question but the sculpture was balancing and we were all like " Oh yeah! Good observation!" Speaking her mind as usual :)
this touch screen was amazing. The kids went to town on it.
in love with magnet paint now. Always saw it but never knew it worked. The teacher and I were in awe.
She about had it.
Temp was sky high and she was out for the rest of the day :(
Max had a play at school on Friday and you KNOW dang well I sent him. He had no fever thank goodness. Troy left me to rest and take care of Mila and Brandon. He was excited he got to go even though he felt like crap. Trying to juggle the video camera and take pics isn't easy I'm sure but he pulled it off.
I screamed when I watched the video. I get crazy like that when I see my kids do things like this. He knew all the songs and did really good. Plus the kids gobbled up our cookies that we brought. Kinda bummed but Daddy brought some other goodies home for the kids.
I can only hope Mila gets to do this in Kinder!
And because I love random and Jamie and I were talking about food and sandwiches and mustard and how much we lurve corned beef.
Love March. It means corned beef time! I made this last week and have more to make again. I like the veggies more than the meat but I need the protein along with mustard.
YUMMO!
Me and Dames before Troy and I left for class. I think I seriously look sick and wrinkled and sick and puffy eyes and old.
Sigh...I'll just think about the skinny bitch comment someone made yesterday :)
xo





No comments:
Post a Comment