It was a good one this year.
Surprised.
We thought all the deals that we wanted would be gone because peeps started at 8 this year!
Paid off for us. After those crazies were done picking through everything it left for a quiet no shoving no lines Black Friday for us.
Stores we normally do not go to because frankly the crowds scare me. BUT at 2 a.m? They go into hiding and WE come out.
We struck gold this year and even came home to sleep for 3 hrs to get right back up and hit it all again.
Worth it??
Yep.
Because we were DONE at 9 a.m. and got every single thing we wanted. We did have to wait in the freezing cold because one store would only let in a certain amount of people at a time so I only complained a few times.
Troy drove me to my stores too and I got to score on some goodies.
I have Thanksgiving pictures too and it was such a fun night with my family. AWESOME pictures and one super duper cute Xmas photo!!!
So I'm off to rest my black eye and knocked out tooth.
We have studio photos tomorrow for the first time in 7 yrs I kid you not.
Plus I have a huge project to start in time for the 1st.
More blogging soon I promise!!
.....
xo






1 comment:
Thanks again for a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner and such a fun time! You did a great job!!
Post a Comment