My Maxie boy will be 7 tomorrow.
SEVEN!
Hard to believe.
Max is such a special little boy. It's been a little rough lately with his behaviors but I think we finally have got to the "resting" point so to speak. He was loosely diagnosed with ADHD a few months back and tomorrow is our SF trip to once and for all rule out a spectrum disorder.
He has been a real trooper though all the doctor appts and loves seeing his "Lego" doc in Davis :)
The people I have met along this journey have been a God send and I hope tomorrow that will prove me right once again.
I will evaluate, fight LOUDLY and hard, hustle to appointments all over town and take in every little piece of advice, information and learning that comes my way for as long as these children need me to. They are always worth it. I think any parent would do the same.
BUT...
it is nice to finally get some concrete answers soon and be done with that journey so we can focus on the more important stuff..
life after.
Having a supportive family, friends, school and especially Troy was the key to this fight as well. I knew we all cared for Max and everything we do, every phone call we make, every fight we fight and every tear we shed is for MAX.
Max is such a bubbly, energetic, smart and funny boy. Him and Damian are like night and day and I know Max will be A-ok. Damian will be too but we may just need to work a little harder with him.
So tomorrow is a early early drive into the bay ON his birthday of all days.
We are all packing into the car and driving down. Hoping to explore a little down there after the appointment and then on the way home make some pit stops and places Max picked to go to.
We decided he can have a birthday party with his friends at school when we track back on but I thought a little celebration was in store for tomorrow.
So without further ado...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my sweet Max!!
I didn't know you could be so in love with your children.
I am blessed to have the kiddos I have :)
...........
xo










2 comments:
I love that Maxie! Happy Birthday little guy, so sweet and affectionate. He always greets me so lovingly with big hugs and kisses when i come over and i cannot leave without receiving a big hug from him and hearing a loud "Love you the most - bye!" what a wonderful beautiful child! what a blessing to all of us! Thank you Maxie!
Happy birthday sweet boy :-)
Post a Comment