Feb 15, 2013

I love my Valentine(s)



I have 6 Valentines in my life :)

Well one BIG Valentine and 5 little ones.

We all spent it together that night and Troy and I had a nice morning together.


we went for a cold run in the morning. Learned from that particular run that today we are hitting up shops to finally buy my running shoes I've wanted. My feet shrunk :(
 

I made goodie bags for the kids equipped with hula hoops. Don't ask me why. Mila was more interested in the sweets as usual
 

we had to do haircuts for the boys. Max decided to chop his own bangs off and Brandon wanted to shorten the Bieber hair
 

part of our yumm-o spread for dinner


Unfortunately Mila had to visit Urgent Care YET AGAIN that night.

We now know the culprit. No more visits please Sissy.

I had a awesome Vday with my special peeps in my life.



Tonight I get to cause ruckus with another special peep :)

See you at our corner booth! Oh and don't follow me in Michaels tonight. I'm on a mission.

.............
xo

1 comment:

Nana***** said...

Glad you all had such a fun Valentine's Day!! Love to read all about it!