Brandon is officially 7 today. Well at 8:24 a.m.
He is ....my sensitive child
my drama "king"
always curious
a comedian
an excellent reader
now an excellent speller
brave and will let you know it
a comedian
an excellent reader
now an excellent speller
brave and will let you know it
I love....that you want kisses and hugs all day long
when you yell out "I love you Mom" from the other room
when you curl up in our bed every night
that you remember your vitamins every.single.day
how you protect your siblings
that you will eat anything
when you yell out "I love you Mom" from the other room
when you curl up in our bed every night
that you remember your vitamins every.single.day
how you protect your siblings
that you will eat anything
your fish lips










1 comment:
Happy Birthday to my little Brandon!! Love you much!!
Post a Comment