Jun 12, 2011

still celebrating Eric!

Last night was a dinner celebration for Eric and his big accomplishment. I don't hold back. I love celebrating these milestones and I cannot wait to do it 4 more times! Well I can wait, I don't want them to grow up that fast!

We went to a local Mexican restaurant that I have not been to in ages, let alone after surgery. I was scared. Thoughts of dumping, yes dumping, ran through my mind. Greasy, fatty but yummy food is what they have here.

This is the best Mexican place I tell ya and I did okay. I ate 5 bites of my salad and had to wrap it up. I have no appetite as it is and when I eat dense foods I get full real quick so I have lunch for the next 3 days!




The star of the show





Love love love the cake!!!! His face is even edible. We couldn't do it though. Didn't wanna mess up such a good lookin face.





Trying to get shots of my table decorations and Brandon gladly poses!









I just wanna eat them up!





Typical Troy shot



Right after we were all crowded around Matt gawking at his gray hairs


I love my family so much and feel so blessed to have the life that I do. I do not take for granted the blessings I have for myself, my husband and our children. Being with my family these last few days was a reminder of that. I missed my mother-in-law being here and can't wait to see her soon. Shopping trips anyone??

Love you Eric. Proud of you always.
.......
xo

1 comment:

Emily said...

I cannot express enough how much I love all these pictures. Have them all framed in your house somewhere, those are the precious moments in life where you can look back and really appreciate everything huh? Congrats to you Momma on raising such a kind,humble young man.