My kids are in love with Santa. This is the first year each of them really understands what's going on and the whole "Santa is watching you" works darn good. Makes for a nice house full of kids that do what you ask of them. I can't wait till we have the Elf on the Shelf next year!!
I had to break down and get the pricey Santa pics because they wouldn't let me get away with just video taping them. I love that I have each of them telling Santa what they want and if they've been good. Max even snuck in "Can I pull your beard?"

I know I'm biased but these are the cutest kids ever.
Damian wanted Warriors of Rock for Xbox.
Brandon asked for Pokemon Black for the DS.
Max wanted a bear??
Mila wants a dollhouse??
Ok kids Santa only listened to a few of you this year.
We found Santa in a parachute while we were waiting. Apparently Santa was feeding the reindeer when we showed up. You should've seen my kid's eyes widen with excitement!
Later that night we dove into the gingerbread house making
activity.
I did sneak cinnamon gum drops. I did feel like crap 30 minutes later. But it was worth it.
Even a tired Daddy got in on it
I'm still sweeping coconut off of the floor. Max came home with a gingerbread house made today in school. They are allowed only a few bites during the day until after dinner. They will flip when they see Max has TWO to work on!
.......
xo
xo





1 comment:
very cute pics. Okay you got a wonderful santa pic, u aren't seeing mine, lol.
Love Dams shirt in the photo too, very true to him huh?
Max is a lucky guy to get to have 2. Mady actually shared alot of her creations yesterday with Joce which caught me off guard. Guess she knew Santa was watching her too :) Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment