Yes I know I am late to the party.
But we were so tired of having kiddie phones we had to finally make the upgrade.
I am obsessed. Like my friend Gellie told me once I get it I'll wonder why I waited so long!
I always wanted a white phone...check.
Touch screen....check.
Apps galore...check.
An awesome camera with the coolest features and fun apps to download for it.....double check.
I LOVE Instagram and am having so much fun playing with it. I got some apps for collages for Project Life and I can just print them out and edit pics and do the best stuff!!!!
Sorry.
I'm just so excited and feel so hip lol!
Troy and I have Facetime on our phones and we have been foolin' around calling each other all the time. So if I call him at work and the kids are not listening we can all be on video talking to him and he can see for himself!
LOVE.
Damian at ACE

Mila got her first haircut

Ok only 2 1/2 inches off but still a big girl haircut.
Our stylist showed me how to style her hair for Kinder so it'll stay put. Excited about that one. Poor thing would be picked up from preschool with her clip down by her chin or her headband around her neck.
So most pics now will be on this phone. I now have 3 cameras and will probably use the phone the most. Oh well!
Mila got her first haircut
Ok only 2 1/2 inches off but still a big girl haircut.
Our stylist showed me how to style her hair for Kinder so it'll stay put. Excited about that one. Poor thing would be picked up from preschool with her clip down by her chin or her headband around her neck.
So most pics now will be on this phone. I now have 3 cameras and will probably use the phone the most. Oh well!
..........
xo
xo





2 comments:
I love Mila sitting in the hair stylist chair for the 1st time! Love ya Mila!
I just downloaded instagram the other day for my android. It works on my android tablet, not my phone. It stinks, because my tablet is so huge to take pics with.
I checked out project life the other day and I thinks it's amazing. Can you only buy it online?
Post a Comment